Subscribe For ADC News Info updates!

We'll always deliver Adc news to your Email address.

November 09, 2020

Nigeria My Country

 


Arise O Compatriots

Having been having series of thought on my mind about what can be done at a time like this......

I wept profusely watching live what happened at Lekki Tollgate somedays back night till 2am. Lives were lost and hope of some families are gone.......

This is not the Nation I dreamt of......

My fellow youths and distinguished leaders of great value, what do you think can be done to ease some of the complains of the youths as individuals and as an ADC AMBASSADOR?

We need to find a solution to the present situation, through our collective responsibility as ADC MEMBERS

I believe in a new Dawn and this too shall pass....

May God spare our lives and give the families of our dead heros the fortitude to bear the loss...

One Love...

Just a burden from my inner man.

KABIRU GARBA GUSAU
ADC CHAIRMAN
ZAMFARA STATE

No comments:

Post a Comment